Weight-lifting workout gloves offer less stuffiness and sweat while you’re exercising. They have a breathable mesh with an opening to improve ventilation and comfort throughout your workout.
Features of Weight-Lifting Workout Gloves
- Sweat Absorbing Material. It’s found in the thumb that wipes sweat away.
- Full Palm Protection. It has a sponge pad inside with a silicone cover for the palm. It makes sure that you can grip bars or heavy dumbbells without worrying about calluses and other damage to your hands
- Wrist wraps. It has secure, adjustable wraps to provide you with greater wrist support. It also prevents injury to give you greater peace of mind.
- With multiple holes. The holes will help avoid sweat and discomfort throughout your workout.
- Various sizes are available. This pair of gloves are suitable for men and women
Why You Need These Gloves?
If this is your first time buying a pair of weight-lifting gloves, then you are in for a treat. These gloves can help you avoid blisters after upping your weights.
It has great grip and cushions so no more blisters while working out. Use them and you’ll notice the difference.
M: Palm Width ≤8 cm, palm circumference ≤20 cm.
L: Palm Width 8-9 cm, palm circumference 20-21 cm.
XL: palm width 9-10 cm, palm circumference 21-22 cm
Real customer reviews